Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully
- It is the client's responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
- The client shall pay Daisy Retreat a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 50% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation, at the time of confirmation of booking.
- The balance of monies due shall be paid by the client to Daisy Retreat not less than 4 weeks prior to the date of the reservation. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Please note our partner resort's terms with regard to cancellation or modification to your stay, with regard to resort charges only:
- No charge will be levied on cancellations or reservations
shortened more than 29 days prior to the check in date
- Cancellations made between 14 and 28 days prior to Check-In
Date will be charged 50% from the total reservation amount.
- Reservations that are shortened between 14 and 28 days prior
to Check-In Date will be charged 50% of the shortened amount.
- Cancellations made between 0 and 14 days prior to Check-In
Date will be charged 100% from the total reservation amount.
- Reservations that are shortened between 0 and 14 days prior to
Check-In Date will be charged 100% of the shortened amount.
- Reservations that are shortened after checking in will be
charged as per the original reservation
- No shows will be charged 100% of the total reservation amount.
CHECK-IN & CHECK OUT TIMES (FOR THE ROOM ONLY)
- Our check-in time is 2:00pm and check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- Payment is accepted by bank transfer only, and client's should ensure the full amount of the retreat price reaches the Daisy Retreat/Choices bank account. Details of where payment can be made will be included on the client's invoice.
- If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Daisy Retreat reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
- In the event of Retreat cancellation by the client, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
- Cancellation 4 weeks or less prior to the confirmed start date of the Retreat or Intensive Day Therapy: No refund
- Cancellation 4.1 to 5 weeks prior to the confirmed start date of the Retreat or Intensive Day Therapy: 25% refund
- Cancellation 5.1 to 9 weeks prior to the confirmed start date of the Retreat or Intensive Day Therapy: 50% refund
- Cancellation 9.1 weeks or more prior to the confirmed start date of the Retreat or Intensive Day Therapy: 100% refund
- Due to therapist cancellation or other situations beyond our control, Daisy Retreat reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the client as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- Daisy Retreat is not held liable for flight costs.
- Daisy Retreat reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any clients who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
- Daisy Retreat is not equipped to treat actively psychotic or suicidal clients. Should a client become unmanageable or a risk to themselves or to others, we reserve the right to refer the client on to an appropriate international health care provider. We do not except responsibility for any medical costs incurred. Daisy Retreat can arrange an appointment with a consultant psychiatrist when necessary; however this is not covered in the cost of the treatment package.
- The client shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The client shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Daisy Retreat and its guests, staff or owners.
- The client shall keep all Daisy Retreat fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
- Daisy Retreat reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the client in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The client will be required to vacate the property and Daisy Retreat shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- Daisy Retreat retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
- Daisy Retreat accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
- It is the client's responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
- Daisy Retreat can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
- Daisy Retreat reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or spa therapy treatment.
- In the event that the client decides to downgrade their Therapy Option after monies have been paid, the client will not be entitled to any refund. If the client wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
- The client must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Daisy Retreat. The client must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities. Clients who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor's advice if practicing yoga. Daisy Retreat at is not liable for any injuries to the client in his/her use of our facilities or participation in yoga or spa treatments. A client must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the Therapist and Director of any previous injuries.
- Daisy Retreat cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the client.
- In the event of a client having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the Director as soon as possible.
- Daisy Retreat shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, 'acts of God', closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- Daisy Retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the client's stay or travelling to and from Daisy Retreat.
- We recommend that all clients have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Indonesian Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indonesian courts in all matters regarding them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may collect technical data about the type of Internet browser and computer operating system that you use, and also which pages you visit and interact with. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used only for tracking site use so that we can improve your experience on the site. We might also place a "cookie" on your hard drive that will help us to identify you when you return to the site and allow us to tailor content to your personal preferences. If you do not wish to use "cookies" you may disable this option in your Internet browser settings. "Cookies" can be removed from your computer.
Cookies Used By Daisy Retreat
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
"Daisy Retreat" may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 22, 2013.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to client surveys or testimonials.
The Information We DO NOT Collect:
- Credit/Debit Card Information - all payments are made by bank transfer or in cash at the time of booking into Daisy Retreat. Your banking details are not kept by Daisy Retreat.
What we do with the information we gather:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our Commitment To Children's and Adolescent's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please email email@example.com
Daisy Retreat's results with our clients achieve on average an 92% reduction in level of depression and a 90% reduction in anxiety levels after 15 hrs CBT and 17 hours of Mindfulness Meditation Therapy/Yoga (8 day Retreat).